test

Saturday, March 8, 2014

How Do You Wear…. Palazzo Pants? Fab lip product!

Black and white tribal print palazzo pant
I went out on a limb and ordered some Palazzo pants from zulilly about a month ago. I just thought they looked so high fashion without trying so hard and the tribal prints are so fun! Plus I hear they are very comfortable, and lets face it- when you are at home with the kids all day you want something cute AND comfortable you can slip on and not have to change out of as soon as you go out in public. I'm not sure exactly how to wear them yet! But hey, here's my try!











I have been wanting to try a new lip color for some time, I love all of the new bright lips you see out there right now. I was looking around online to find out what would work best for my skin tone and it seems a coral/peach would be most complimentary according to some sites. I figured eh, its a place to start and set out to find a lip color I liked at a reasonable price. After spending about 40 min trying to decide I picked this:


Can I just say how much I LOVE this product? It gave me the perfect color while adding moisture and shine without being a lip gloss or a dry lip stick. Love! When I find mine I ll take a pic and tell you what shade! I hope I didn't lose it, its probably just playing musical bags between my purses and diaper bag. :-/

I found it! It's called juicy papaya! I just love the subtle color and brightness for spring :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment